20 Jun 2017
Research article | 20 Jun 2017
Demonstration and uncertainty analysis of synchronised scanning lidar measurements of 2-D velocity fields in a boundary-layer wind tunnel
Marijn Floris van Dooren et al.
Total article views: 2,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,221 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,871 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 350 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wake behavior and control: comparison of LES simulations and wind tunnel measurements J. Wang et al. 10.5194/wes-4-71-2019
- Temporal Up-Sampling of Planar Long-Range Doppler LiDAR Wind Speed Measurements Using Space-Time Conversion H. Beck & M. Kühn 10.3390/rs11070867
- Modelling the spectral shape of continuous-wave lidar measurements in a turbulent wind tunnel M. van Dooren et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1355-2022
- Wind turbine wake position detection and rotor speed-based wake steering validation in a wind tunnel wake simulator R. Castillo et al. 10.1177/0309524X19852350
- Development of a curled wake of a yawed wind turbine under turbulent and sheared inflow P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/wes-7-237-2022
- Turbine Wake Deflection Measurement in a Wind Tunnel with a Lidar WindScanner P. Hulsman et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012007
- How realistic are the wakes of scaled wind turbine models? C. Wang et al. 10.5194/wes-6-961-2021
- Validation of large-eddy simulation of scaled waked wind turbines in different yaw misalignment conditions C. Wang et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/6/062007
- 3D WindScanner lidar measurements of wind and turbulence around wind turbines, buildings and bridges T. Mikkelsen et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/276/1/012004
- Using a Virtual Lidar Approach to Assess the Accuracy of the Volumetric Reconstruction of a Wind Turbine Wake F. Fuertes & F. Porté-Agel 10.3390/rs10050721
- CW Direct Detection Lidar with a Large Dynamic Range of Wind Speed Sensing in a Remote and Spatially Confined Volume L. Meng et al. 10.3390/rs13183716
- A Large Eddy Simulation-Actuator Line Model framework to simulate a scaled wind energy facility and its application M. Draper et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2018.09.010
Latest update: 26 May 2022