Brief communication: Structural monitoring for lifetime extension of offshore wind monopiles: can strain measurements at one level tell us everything?
Total article views: 2,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,603 with geography defined and 202 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,865 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 738 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A systematic Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis for offshore wind turbine systems towards integrated condition based maintenance strategies M. Scheu et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.02.048
- Long-term fatigue estimation on offshore wind turbines interface loads through loss function physics-guided learning of neural networks F. de N Santos et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2023.01.093
- Strain estimation for offshore wind turbines with jacket substructures using dual-band modal expansion M. Henkel et al. 10.1016/j.marstruc.2020.102731
- Validated extrapolation of measured damage within an offshore wind farm using instrumented fleet leaders N. Noppe et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022005
- Distributions of fatigue damage from data-driven strain prediction using Gaussian process regression S. Gibson et al. 10.1177/14759217221140080
- Augmented Kalman filter with a reduced mechanical model to estimate tower loads on a land-based wind turbine: a step towards digital-twin simulations E. Branlard et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1155-2020
- Structural monitoring for lifetime extension of offshore wind monopiles: Verification of strain-based load extrapolation algorithm L. Ziegler et al. 10.1016/j.marstruc.2019.04.003
- Preliminary Test for 3D Surface Strain Measurement in the Tower and Foundation of Offshore Wind Turbines Using DOFS T. Yang et al. 10.3390/s23156734
- Lifetime extension of onshore wind turbines: A review covering Germany, Spain, Denmark, and the UK L. Ziegler et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2017.09.100
- Systems Engineering for Lidar-Assisted Control: A Sequential Approach D. Schlipf et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1102/1/012014
- Modeling of quasi-static thrust load of wind turbines based on 1 s SCADA data N. Noppe et al. 10.5194/wes-3-139-2018
- Probabilistic temporal extrapolation of fatigue damage of offshore wind turbine substructures based on strain measurements C. Hübler & R. Rolfes 10.5194/wes-7-1919-2022
- A review of challenges and framework development for corrosion fatigue life assessment of monopile-supported horizontal-axis offshore wind turbines V. Okenyi et al. 10.1080/17445302.2022.2140531
- Data-driven farm-wide fatigue estimation on jacket-foundation OWTs for multiple SHM setups F. d N Santos et al. 10.5194/wes-7-299-2022
- Virtual sensing in an onshore wind turbine tower using a Gaussian process latent force model J. Bilbao et al. 10.1017/dce.2022.38
- A Framework and Baseline for the Integration of a Sustainable Circular Economy in Offshore Wind A. Velenturf 10.3390/en14175540
- Data management for structural integrity assessment of offshore wind turbine support structures: data cleansing and missing data imputation M. Martinez-Luengo et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.01.003
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023