Wind tunnel experiments on wind turbine wakes in yaw: effects of inflow turbulence and shear
Jan Bartl et al.
Total article views: 3,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,879 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,851 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,309 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 542 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- First characterization of a new perturbation system for gust generation: the chopper I. Neunaber & C. Braud 10.5194/wes-5-759-2020
- Influence of atmospheric conditions on the power production of utility-scale wind turbines in yaw misalignment M. Howland et al. 10.1063/5.0023746
- Experimental investigation of wind turbine wake and load dynamics during yaw maneuvers S. Macrí et al. 10.5194/wes-6-585-2021
- The aerodynamics of the curled wake: a simplified model in view of flow control L. Martínez-Tossas et al. 10.5194/wes-4-127-2019
- Wind farm control ‐ Part I: A review on control system concepts and structures L. Andersson et al. 10.1049/rpg2.12160
- Modelling Yawed Wind Turbine Wakes: Extension of a Gaussian-Based Wake Model D. Wei et al. 10.3390/en14154494
- Analytical three‐dimensional wind flow model for real‐time wind farm simulation V. Kipke et al. 10.1049/iet-rpg.2020.0106
- Towards a better understanding of yawed turbine wake for efficient wake steering in tidal arrays P. Modali et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.05.152
- Quantification of wake shape modulation and deflection for tilt and yaw misaligned wind turbines J. Bossuyt et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.237
- Effect of low-level jet on turbine aerodynamic blade loading using large-eddy simulations S. Gadde et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012001
- Large-eddy simulation on the similarity between wakes of wind turbines with different yaw angles Z. Li & X. Yang 10.1017/jfm.2021.495
- Characterizing tilt effects on wind plants R. Scott et al. 10.1063/5.0009853
- Parametric dependencies of the yawed wind‐turbine wake development E. Kleusberg et al. 10.1002/we.2395
- Turbine Wake Deflection Measurement in a Wind Tunnel with a Lidar WindScanner P. Hulsman et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012007
- Temporal Up-Sampling of Planar Long-Range Doppler LiDAR Wind Speed Measurements Using Space-Time Conversion H. Beck & M. Kühn 10.3390/rs11070867
- A new analytical model for wind turbine wakes based on Monin-Obukhov similarity theory Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.01.225
- Brief communication: A double-Gaussian wake model J. Schreiber et al. 10.5194/wes-5-237-2020
- An experimental study on the effects of winglets on the tip vortex interaction in the near wake of a model wind turbine F. Mühle et al. 10.1002/we.2486
- Wind farm power optimization via yaw angle control: A wind tunnel study M. Bastankhah & F. Porté-Agel 10.1063/1.5077038
- Review of wake management techniques for wind turbines D. Houck 10.1002/we.2668
- Near-wake structure of full-scale vertical-axis wind turbines N. Wei et al. 10.1017/jfm.2020.578
- A new method for simulating multiple wind turbine wakes under yawed conditions D. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109832
- Artificial Neural Network Based Reinforcement Learning for Wind Turbine Yaw Control A. Saenz-Aguirre et al. 10.3390/en12030436
- Optimizing wind farm control through wake steering using surrogate models based on high-fidelity simulations P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/wes-5-309-2020
- Blind test comparison on the wake behind a yawed wind turbine F. Mühle et al. 10.5194/wes-3-883-2018
- Wind turbine wake influence on the mixing of relative humidity quantified through wind tunnel experiments M. Obligado et al. 10.1063/5.0039090
- Tip‐vortex breakdown of wind turbines subject to shear E. Kleusberg et al. 10.1002/we.2403
- Actuator grid method for turbulence generation applied to yawed wind turbines F. Houtin–Mongrolle et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062064
- The curled wake model: a three-dimensional and extremely fast steady-state wake solver for wind plant flows L. Martínez-Tossas et al. 10.5194/wes-6-555-2021
- Wind tunnel experiments on wind turbine wakes in yaw: redefining the wake width J. Schottler et al. 10.5194/wes-3-257-2018
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021