Wind tunnel study on power output and yaw moments for two yaw-controlled model wind turbines
Jan Bartl et al.
Total article views: 3,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,275 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,237 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,824 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 413 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Further Study on the Effects of Wind Turbine Yaw Operation for Aiding Active Wake Management J. Dai et al. 10.3390/app10061978
- Lidar measurements of yawed-wind-turbine wakes: characterization and validation of analytical models P. Brugger et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1253-2020
- Optimizing wind farm control through wake steering using surrogate models based on high-fidelity simulations P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/wes-5-309-2020
- A new method for simulating multiple wind turbine wakes under yawed conditions D. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109832
- Blind test comparison on the wake behind a yawed wind turbine F. Mühle et al. 10.5194/wes-3-883-2018
- Exploring the complexities associated with full-scale wind plant wake mitigation control experiments J. Duncan Jr. et al. 10.5194/wes-5-469-2020
- Wind farm power optimization via yaw angle control: A wind tunnel study M. Bastankhah & F. Porté-Agel 10.1063/1.5077038
- Toward flow control: An assessment of the curled wake model in the FLORIS framework C. Bay et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022033
- Modelling Yawed Wind Turbine Wakes: Extension of a Gaussian-Based Wake Model D. Wei et al. 10.3390/en14154494
- Analytical model for the power–yaw sensitivity of wind turbines operating in full wake J. Liew et al. 10.5194/wes-5-427-2020
- Influence of atmospheric conditions on the power production of utility-scale wind turbines in yaw misalignment M. Howland et al. 10.1063/5.0023746
- Initial results from a field campaign of wake steering applied at a commercial wind farm – Part 1 P. Fleming et al. 10.5194/wes-4-273-2019
- Wake position tracking using dynamic wake meandering model and rotor loads L. Dong et al. 10.1063/5.0032917
- Numerical Validation of Wind Plant Control Strategies S. Gomez-Iradi et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022010
- Expert Elicitation on Wind Farm Control J. van Wingerden et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022025
- Effect of yaw angle on the global performances of Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine - QBlade simulation D. Husaru et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/595/1/012047
- Artificial Neural Network Based Reinforcement Learning for Wind Turbine Yaw Control A. Saenz-Aguirre et al. 10.3390/en12030436
- Power Maximization and Fatigue-Load Mitigation in a Wind-turbine Array by Active Yaw Control: an LES Study M. Lin & F. Porté-Agel 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/4/042036
- Review of wake management techniques for wind turbines D. Houck 10.1002/we.2668
- Field experiment for open-loop yaw-based wake steering at a commercial onshore wind farm in Italy B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.5194/wes-6-159-2021
- Formulas of the optimized yaw angles for cooperative control of wind farms with aligned turbines to maximize the power production H. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2021.117691
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021