17 Oct 2018
Research article | 17 Oct 2018
Advanced computational fluid dynamics (CFD)–multi-body simulation (MBS) coupling to assess low-frequency emissions from wind turbines
Levin Klein et al.
Total article views: 3,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,648 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,070 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 578 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aeroelastic analysis of wind turbines under turbulent inflow conditions G. Guma et al. 10.5194/wes-6-93-2021
- The impact of the aerodynamic model fidelity on the aeroelastic response of a multi-megawatt wind turbine M. Sayed et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2019.03.046
- Infrasound of a wind turbine reanalyzed as power spectrum and power spectral density J. Baumgart et al. 10.1016/j.jsv.2021.116310
- Aerodynamic modeling of wind turbine loads exposed to turbulent inflow and validation with experimental data G. Bangga & T. Lutz 10.1016/j.energy.2021.120076
- Calculation of structure-borne sound in a direct drive wind turbine M. Cardaun et al. 10.1007/s10010-021-00443-4
- Cross-correlation-based approach to align turbulent inflow between CFD and lower-fidelity-codes in wind turbine simulations F. Wenz et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062005
- Ground motions induced by wind turbines S. Nagel et al. 10.1002/cend.202100015
- Integration of System Level CFD Simulations into the Development Process of Wind Turbine Prototypes M. Arnold et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/5/052007
- Piloted Simulation of the Rotorcraft Wind Turbine Wake Interaction during Hover and Transit Flights A. Štrbac et al. 10.3390/en15051790
- A Review of Recent Advancements in Offshore Wind Turbine Technology T. Asim et al. 10.3390/en15020579
- Directivity of blade-tower interaction noise Y. Yauwenas et al. 10.1121/10.0005267
- Recent Advances in Wind Turbine Noise Research C. Hansen & K. Hansen 10.3390/acoustics2010013
- Erschütterungsemissionen von Windenergieanlagen S. Nagel et al. 10.1002/stab.201900039
- Numerical analyses and optimizations on the flow in the nacelle region of a wind turbine P. Weihing et al. 10.5194/wes-3-503-2018
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022