12 Nov 2018
Research article | 12 Nov 2018
Robust active wake control in consideration of wind direction variability and uncertainty
Andreas Rott et al.
Total article views: 5,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,698 with geography defined and 134 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,822 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Power increases using wind direction spatial filtering for wind farm control: Evaluation using FLORIS, modified for dynamic settings M. Sinner et al. 10.1063/5.0039899
- Results from a wake-steering experiment at a commercial wind plant: investigating the wind speed dependence of wake-steering performance E. Simley et al. 10.5194/wes-6-1427-2021
- Field experiment for open-loop yaw-based wake steering at a commercial onshore wind farm in Italy B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.5194/wes-6-159-2021
- Comparison of the Gaussian Wind Farm Model with Historical Data of Three Offshore Wind Farms B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.3390/en15061964
- Optimal closed-loop wake steering – Part 2: Diurnal cycle atmospheric boundary layer conditions M. Howland et al. 10.5194/wes-7-345-2022
- Wind farm yaw control set-point optimization under model parameter uncertainty M. Howland 10.1063/5.0051071
- Axial induction controller field test at Sedini wind farm E. Bossanyi & R. Ruisi 10.5194/wes-6-389-2021
- Wind tunnel testing of wake steering with dynamic wind direction changes F. Campagnolo et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1273-2020
- Influence of Wake Model Superposition and Secondary Steering on Model-Based Wake Steering Control with SCADA Data Assimilation M. Howland & J. Dabiri 10.3390/en14010052
- Sensitivity and Uncertainty of the FLORIS Model Applied on the Lillgrund Wind Farm M. van Beek et al. 10.3390/en14051293
- Wind farm control ‐ Part I: A review on control system concepts and structures L. Andersson et al. 10.1049/rpg2.12160
- Design and analysis of a wake steering controller with wind direction variability E. Simley et al. 10.5194/wes-5-451-2020
- Evaluation of the potential for wake steering for U.S. land-based wind power plants D. Bensason et al. 10.1063/5.0039325
- Experimental results of wake steering using fixed angles P. Fleming et al. 10.5194/wes-6-1521-2021
- Quantification of parameter uncertainty in wind farm wake modeling J. Zhang & X. Zhao 10.1016/j.energy.2020.117065
- Continued results from a field campaign of wake steering applied at a commercial wind farm – Part 2 P. Fleming et al. 10.5194/wes-5-945-2020
- LSTM-NN Yaw Control of Wind Turbines Based on Upstream Wind Information W. Chen et al. 10.3390/en13061482
- Wake steering optimization under uncertainty J. Quick et al. 10.5194/wes-5-413-2020
- Predicting the benefit of wake steering on the annual energy production of a wind farm using large eddy simulations and Gaussian process regression D. Hoek et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022024
- Field Validation of Wake Steering Control with Wind Direction Variability E. Simley et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012012
- Wind Farm Yield and Lifetime Optimization by Smart Steering of Wakes J. Schmidt et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012020
- Lifetime extension of waked wind farms using active power control M. Vali et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1256/1/012029
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022