11 Oct 2019
Research article | 11 Oct 2019
Validation of a lookup-table approach to modeling turbine fatigue loads in wind farms under active wake control
Hector Mendez Reyes et al.
Total article views: 2,942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,063 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,359 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 704 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Augmented Kalman filter with a reduced mechanical model to estimate tower loads on a land-based wind turbine: a step towards digital-twin simulations E. Branlard et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1155-2020
- An initial study into the potential of wind farm control to reduce fatigue loads and extend asset life M. Harrison et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022007
- Data‐driven modeling for fatigue loads of large‐scale wind turbines under active power regulation J. Yang et al. 10.1002/we.2589
- Design and analysis of a wake steering controller with wind direction variability E. Simley et al. 10.5194/wes-5-451-2020
- Wake steering strategies for combined power increase and fatigue damage mitigation: an LES study B. López et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022067
- A model to calculate fatigue damage caused by partial waking during wind farm optimization A. Stanley et al. 10.5194/wes-7-433-2022
- Evaluation of the impact of active wake control techniques on ultimate loads for a 10 MW wind turbine A. Croce et al. 10.5194/wes-7-1-2022
- A hierarchical supervisory wind power plant controller K. Merz et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2018/1/012026
- Surrogate Models for Wind Turbine Electrical Power and Fatigue Loads in Wind Farm G. Gasparis et al. 10.3390/en13236360
- T2FL: An Efficient Model for Wind Turbine Fatigue Damage Prediction for the Two-Turbine Case C. Galinos et al. 10.3390/en13061306
- Closed-loop model-based wind farm control using FLORIS under time-varying inflow conditions B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2020.04.007
- Continued results from a field campaign of wake steering applied at a commercial wind farm – Part 2 P. Fleming et al. 10.5194/wes-5-945-2020
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022