A double-multiple streamtube model for vertical axis wind turbines of arbitrary rotor loading
Total article views: 3,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,728 with geography defined and 789 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,442 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,056 with geography defined and 386 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,075 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 672 with geography defined and 403 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerodynamic modelling of a novel vertical axis wind turbine concept L. Morgan & W. Leithead 10.1088/1742-6596/2257/1/012001
- Monumental articulated ancient Greek and Roman columns and temples and earthquakes: archaeological, historical, and engineering approaches S. Stiros 10.1007/s10950-019-09902-6
- Recirculation regions in wakes with base bleed K. Steiros et al. 10.1103/PhysRevFluids.6.034608
- Wind tunnel test on the effect of solidity on the wake evolution characteristics of twin counter rotating vertical axis turbines K. Wang et al. 10.1063/5.0041419
- The effect of porosity on the drag of cylinders K. Steiros et al. 10.1017/jfm.2020.606
- Aerodynamic performance enhancement and computational methods for H-Darrieus vertical axis wind turbines: Review T. Miliket et al. 10.1080/15435075.2021.2005605
- Near-wake dynamics of a vertical-axis turbine B. Strom et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.1123
- Numerical method for steady ideal 2‐D flows of finite vorticity with applications to vertical‐axis wind turbine aerodynamics I. Nikiforov & Z. Rahman 10.1002/we.2740
- Flexible blades to improve Darrieus turbine performance and reduce cost B. Kirke & A. Abdolahifar 10.1016/j.esd.2023.01.010
- Vertical-Axis Wind Turbine Steady and Unsteady Aerodynamics for Curved Deforming Blades K. Moore & B. Ennis 10.2514/1.J060476
- An analytical blockage correction model for high-solidity turbines K. Steiros et al. 10.1017/jfm.2022.735
- Time scales of dynamic stall development on a vertical-axis wind turbine blade S. Le Fouest et al. 10.1017/flo.2023.5
- Comparison of dynamic stall on an airfoil undergoing sinusoidal and VAWT-shaped pitch motions C. Brunner et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2265/3/032006
- GNSS (GPS) Monitoring of Dynamic Deflections of Bridges: Structural Constraints and Metrological Limitations S. Stiros 10.3390/infrastructures6020023
- Modal frequencies of bridges from GNSS (GPS) monitoring data: Experimental, statistical evidence S. Stiros et al. 10.3233/BRS-210184
- Experimental study on the development of wake vortices behind screen cylinders C. Sun et al. 10.1063/5.0059089
- Analytical all-induction state model for wind turbine wakes N. Bempedelis & K. Steiros 10.1103/PhysRevFluids.7.034605
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023