15 Jan 2020
Review article | 15 Jan 2020
A review of wind turbine main bearings: design, operation, modelling, damage mechanisms and fault detection
Edward Hart et al.
Total article views: 7,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,994 with geography defined and 1,396 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,043 with geography defined and 742 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,951 with geography defined and 654 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Data driven case study of a wind turbine main-bearing failure E. Mello et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2018/1/012011
- An Ensemble Learning Solution for Predictive Maintenance of Wind Turbines Main Bearing M. Beretta et al. 10.3390/s21041512
- Fault-Tolerant Control of a Wind Turbine Generator Based on Fuzzy Logic and Using Ensemble Learning J. Cusidó et al. 10.3390/en14165167
- Experimental and simulation-based analysis of asymmetrical spherical roller bearings as main bearings for wind turbines A. Loriemi et al. 10.1007/s10010-021-00462-1
- Comparative study of the service life of a central core and a helical strand constituting the same rope Y. Bassir et al. 10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.113148
- Constructing fast and representative analytical models of wind turbine main bearings J. Stirling et al. 10.5194/wes-6-15-2021
- Fatigue life analysis of double-row tapered roller bearing in a modern wind turbine under oscillating external load and speed J. Zheng et al. 10.1177/0954406220911966
- Investigation of main bearing operating conditions in a three-Point mount wind turbine drivetrain Y. Guo et al. 10.1007/s10010-021-00477-8
- Wind turbine drivetrains: state-of-the-art technologies and future development trends A. Nejad et al. 10.5194/wes-7-387-2022
- Developing a systematic approach to the analysis of time‐varying main bearing loads for wind turbines E. Hart 10.1002/we.2549
- Estimating model inadequacy in ordinary differential equations with physics-informed neural networks F. Viana et al. 10.1016/j.compstruc.2020.106458
- Condition Monitoring of Wind Turbine Main Bearing Based on Multivariate Time Series Forecasting X. Xiao et al. 10.3390/en15051951
- A review of wind turbine drivetrain loads and load effects for fixed and floating wind turbines W. Remigius & A. Natarajan 10.1002/wene.417
- Wind Turbine Main Bearing Fault Prognosis Based Solely on SCADA Data Á. Encalada-Dávila et al. 10.3390/s21062228
- Review of Research on Condition Monitoring for Improved O&M of Offshore Wind Turbine Drivetrains J. Helsen 10.1007/s40857-021-00237-2
- A survey of modeling for prognosis and health management of industrial equipment Y. Yucesan et al. 10.1016/j.aei.2021.101404
- Improved Ensemble Learning for Wind Turbine Main Bearing Fault Diagnosis M. Beretta et al. 10.3390/app11167523
- An Overview on Fault Diagnosis, Prognosis and Resilient Control for Wind Turbine Systems Z. Gao & X. Liu 10.3390/pr9020300
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022