09 Feb 2017
Research article | 09 Feb 2017
A methodology for the design and testing of atmospheric boundary layer models for wind energy applications
Javier Sanz Rodrigo et al.
Total article views: 2,245 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,991 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,589 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 404 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 402 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Diurnal cycle RANS simulations applied to wind resource assessment J. Barcons et al. 10.1002/we.2283
- Evaluation of three mainstream numerical weather prediction models with observations from meteorological mast IJmuiden at the North Sea P. Kalverla et al. 10.1002/we.2267
- Development of a Time–Height Profile Assimilation Technique for Large-Eddy Simulation D. Allaerts et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00538-5
- Sensitivity of nocturnal low-level jets to land-use parameters and meteorological quantities A. Ziemann et al. 10.5194/asr-16-85-2019
- Mesoscale to Microscale Coupling for Wind Energy Applications: Addressing the Challenges S. Haupt et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012076
- Data-driven turbulence modeling for wind turbine wakes under neutral conditions J. Steiner et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062051
- Future emerging technologies in the wind power sector: A European perspective S. Watson et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2019.109270
- Powering the 21st century by wind energy—Options, facts, figures K. Rohrig et al. 10.1063/1.5089877
- Data-driven RANS closures for wind turbine wakes under neutral conditions J. Steiner et al. 10.1016/j.compfluid.2021.105213
- Coupling Mesoscale Budget Components to Large-Eddy Simulations for Wind-Energy Applications C. Draxl et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00584-z
- The ALEX17 diurnal cycles in complex terrain benchmark J. Sanz Rodrigo et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012002
- Consistent Boundary-Condition Treatment for Computation of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Using the Explicit Algebraic Reynolds-Stress Model V. Želi et al. 10.1007/s10546-018-0415-x
- Modeling dynamic wind direction changes in large eddy simulations of wind farms A. Stieren et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.02.018
- Evaluation of idealized large-eddy simulations performed with the Weather Research and Forecasting model using turbulence measurements from a 250 m meteorological mast A. Peña et al. 10.5194/wes-6-645-2021
- Optimal closed-loop wake steering – Part 2: Diurnal cycle atmospheric boundary layer conditions M. Howland et al. 10.5194/wes-7-345-2022
- Large-eddy simulation sensitivities to variations of configuration and forcing parameters in canonical boundary-layer flows for wind energy applications J. Mirocha et al. 10.5194/wes-3-589-2018
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022