Towards practical dynamic induction control of wind farms: analysis of optimally controlled wind-farm boundary layers and sinusoidal induction control of first-row turbines
Wim Munters and Johan Meyers
Total article views: 3,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,310 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,856 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 454 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the dynamic response of a pitch/torque controlled wind turbine in a pulsating dynamic wake S. Cacciola et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062033
- Decoupling wind–wave–wake interactions in a fixed-bottom offshore wind turbine O. Ferčák et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2021.118358
- Periodic dynamic induction control of wind farms: proving the potential in simulations and wind tunnel experiments J. Frederik et al. 10.5194/wes-5-245-2020
- The effect of dynamic near-wake modulation on utility-scale wind turbine wake development A. Abraham et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062063
- Review of wake management techniques for wind turbines D. Houck 10.1002/we.2668
- Wind farm flow control oriented to electricity markets and grid integration: Initial perspective analysis I. Eguinoa et al. 10.1002/adc2.80
- A quantitative review of wind farm control with the objective of wind farm power maximization A. Kheirabadi & R. Nagamune 10.1016/j.jweia.2019.06.015
- Effects of dynamic induction control on power and loads, by LES-ALM simulations and wind tunnel experiments C. Wang et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022036
- Surrogate Models for Wind Turbine Electrical Power and Fatigue Loads in Wind Farm G. Gasparis et al. 10.3390/en13236360
- Mechanisms of dynamic near-wake modulation of a utility-scale wind turbine A. Abraham et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.737
- Model-based wind turbine control design with power tracking capability: A wind-tunnel validation F. Pöschke et al. 10.1016/j.conengprac.2021.105014
- Wind turbine rotor design under wind farm control laws L. Sartori et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/4/042027
- Exploring the application of reinforcement learning to wind farm control H. Korb et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012022
- Optimal dynamic induction control of a pair of inline wind turbines A. Yılmaz & J. Meyers 10.1063/1.5038600
- Dynamic wake modulation induced by utility-scale wind turbine operation A. Abraham & J. Hong 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.114003
- Sensitivity and Uncertainty of the FLORIS Model Applied on the Lillgrund Wind Farm M. van Beek et al. 10.3390/en14051293
- The helix approach: Using dynamic individual pitch control to enhance wake mixing in wind farms J. Frederik et al. 10.1002/we.2513
- Evaluation of the impact of active wake control techniques on ultimate loads for a 10 MW wind turbine A. Croce et al. 10.5194/wes-7-1-2022
- Wind farm control ‐ Part I: A review on control system concepts and structures L. Andersson et al. 10.1049/rpg2.12160
- On the Potential of Reduced Order Models for Wind Farm Control: A Koopman Dynamic Mode Decomposition Approach N. Cassamo & J. van Wingerden 10.3390/en13246513
- On wind farm wake mixing strategies using dynamic individual pitch control J. Frederik et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022050
- Expert Elicitation on Wind Farm Control J. van Wingerden et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022025
- Optimal dynamic induction and yaw control of wind farms: effects of turbine spacing and layout W. Munters & J. Meyers 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/3/032015
- Instantaneous Response and Mutual Interaction between Wind Turbine and Flow S. Andersen & J. Sørensen 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/7/072011
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022