Articles | Volume 3, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A control-oriented dynamic wind farm model: WFSim
Total article views: 5,753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,746 with geography defined and 1,007 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,377 with geography defined and 932 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,369 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pseudo-2D RANS: A LiDAR-driven mid-fidelity model for simulations of wind farm flows S. Letizia & G. Iungo 10.1063/5.0076739
- The restricted nonlinear large eddy simulation approach to reduced-order wind farm modeling J. Bretheim et al. 10.1063/1.5026325
- Wind farm wake modeling based on deep convolutional conditional generative adversarial network J. Zhang & X. Zhao 10.1016/j.energy.2021.121747
- Improving wind farm flow models by learning from operational data J. Schreiber et al. 10.5194/wes-5-647-2020
- A multi-objective predictive control strategy for enhancing primary frequency support with wind farms S. Siniscalchi-Minna et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/3/032034
- Model-Optimized Dispatch for Closed-Loop Power Control of Waked Wind Farms J. Kazda & N. Cutululis 10.1109/TCST.2019.2923779
- A quantitative review of wind farm control with the objective of wind farm power maximization A. Kheirabadi & R. Nagamune 10.1016/j.jweia.2019.06.015
- A novel dynamic wind farm wake model based on deep learning J. Zhang & X. Zhao 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.115552
- Fast Control-Oriented Dynamic Linear Model of Wind Farm Flow and Operation J. Kazda & N. Cutululis 10.3390/en11123346
- Large-eddy simulation study of wind farm active power control with a coordinated load distribution M. Vali et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/3/032018
- LES Study of Wake Meandering in Different Atmospheric Stabilities and Its Effects on Wind Turbine Aerodynamics X. Ning & D. Wan 10.3390/su11246939
- Deep Neural Learning Based Distributed Predictive Control for Offshore Wind Farm Using High-Fidelity LES Data X. Yin & X. Zhao 10.1109/TIE.2020.2979560
- A constrained wind farm controller providing secondary frequency regulation: An LES study S. Boersma et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2018.11.031
- Dynamic Flow Modelling for Model-Predictive Wind Farm Control M. van den Broek & J. Wingerden 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022023
- An active power control approach for wake-induced load alleviation in a fully developed wind farm boundary layer M. Vali et al. 10.5194/wes-4-139-2019
- Wind Farm Power Generation Control Via Double-Network-Based Deep Reinforcement Learning J. Xie et al. 10.1109/TII.2021.3095563
- The area localized coupled model for analytical mean flow prediction in arbitrary wind farm geometries G. Starke et al. 10.1063/5.0042573
- A Wake Modeling Paradigm for Wind Farm Design and Control C. Shapiro et al. 10.3390/en12152956
- Intelligent wind farm control via deep reinforcement learning and high-fidelity simulations H. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2021.116928
- Influence of atmospheric stability on wind farm performance in complex terrain W. Radünz et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.116149
- Model Predictive Active Power Control for Optimal Structural Load Equalization in Waked Wind Farms M. Vali et al. 10.1109/TCST.2021.3053776
- A Simulation Model for Providing Analysis of Wind Farms Frequency and Voltage Regulation Services in an Electrical Power System H. Bialas et al. 10.3390/en14082250
- Study on equivalent fatigue damage of two in-a-line wind turbines under yaw-based optimum control H. Meng et al. 10.1080/15435075.2021.2023887
- Quantification of parameter uncertainty in wind farm wake modeling J. Zhang & X. Zhao 10.1016/j.energy.2020.117065
- A low-fidelity dynamic wind farm model for simulating time-varying wind conditions and floating platform motion A. Kheirabadi & R. Nagamune 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109313
- Optimal closed-loop wake steering – Part 1: Conventionally neutral atmospheric boundary layer conditions M. Howland et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1315-2020
- Adjoint-based model predictive control for optimal energy extraction in waked wind farms M. Vali et al. 10.1016/j.conengprac.2018.11.005
- Wind-Farm Power Tracking Via Preview-Based Robust Reinforcement Learning H. Dong & X. Zhao 10.1109/TII.2021.3093300
- Joint state-parameter estimation for a control-oriented LES wind farm model B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/3/032013
- Online model calibration for a simplified LES model in pursuit of real-time closed-loop wind farm control B. Doekemeijer et al. 10.5194/wes-3-749-2018
- Deep learning-aided model predictive control of wind farms for AGC considering the dynamic wake effect K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.conengprac.2021.104925
Latest update: 10 Jun 2023