16 Nov 2018
Research article | 16 Nov 2018
Blind test comparison on the wake behind a yawed wind turbine
Franz Mühle et al.
Total article views: 4,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,446 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,671 with geography defined and 143 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 775 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Jet Scour through Implementation of a Single Phase Eulerian Model M. Mendina & G. Usera 10.1061/(ASCE)IR.1943-4774.0001650
- Vortex interaction in the wake of a two- and three-bladed wind turbine J. Bartl et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1669/1/012027
- Actuator line method applied to grid turbulence generation for large-Eddy simulations F. Houtin-Mongrolle et al. 10.1080/14685248.2020.1803495
- Tip‐vortex breakdown of wind turbines subject to shear E. Kleusberg et al. 10.1002/we.2403
- Influence of limiting the projection region on coarse Large Eddy Simulation-Actuator Line Model simulations M. Draper et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022051
- Large Eddy Simuation of an Onshore Wind Farm with the Actuator Line Model Including Wind Turbine’s Control Below and Above Rated Wind Speed A. Guggeri & M. Draper 10.3390/en12183508
- High-fidelity wind farm simulation methodology with experimental validation A. Hsieh et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104754
- The actuator line method for wind turbine modelling applied in a variational multiscale framework M. Ravensbergen et al. 10.1016/j.compfluid.2020.104465
- Stability of Floating Wind Turbine Wakes V. Kleine et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012009
- Tip-vortex instabilities of two in-line wind turbines V. Kleine et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1256/1/012015
- Optimal closed-loop wake steering – Part 1: Conventionally neutral atmospheric boundary layer conditions M. Howland et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1315-2020
- Simulation of a Hydrostatic Pressure Machine with Caffa3d Solver: Numerical Model Characterization and Evaluation R. Pienika et al. 10.3390/w12092419
- Parametric dependencies of the yawed wind‐turbine wake development E. Kleusberg et al. 10.1002/we.2395
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022