16 Dec 2019
Research article | 16 Dec 2019
Massive simplification of the wind farm layout optimization problem
Andrew P. J. Stanley and Andrew Ning
Total article views: 3,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,946 with geography defined and 1,028 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,021 with geography defined and 454 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 925 with geography defined and 574 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optimizing the Wind Farm Layout for Minimizing the Wake Losses A. Bellat et al. 10.25046/aj060135
- A machine learning approach for modeling irregular regions with multiple owners in wind farm layout design S. Reddy 10.1016/j.energy.2020.119691
- Wind Farm Layout Optimization (WindFLO) : An advanced framework for fast wind farm analysis and optimization S. Reddy 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.115090
- Control-oriented model for secondary effects of wake steering J. King et al. 10.5194/wes-6-701-2021
- Wind farm layout optimization with load constraints using surrogate modelling R. Riva et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/4/042035
- Machine learning enables national assessment of wind plant controls with implications for land use D. Harrison‐Atlas et al. 10.1002/we.2689
- Wind farm layout optimization with uncertain wind condition Y. Wen et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2022.115347
- Optimizing wind farms layouts for maximum energy production using probabilistic inference: Benchmarking reveals superior computational efficiency and scalability A. Dhoot et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.120035
- Evaluation of the potential for wake steering for U.S. land-based wind power plants D. Bensason et al. 10.1063/5.0039325
- Wake expansion continuation: Multi‐modality reduction in the wind farm layout optimization problem J. Thomas et al. 10.1002/we.2692
- Turbine scale and siting considerations in wind plant layout optimization and implications for capacity density A. Stanley et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2022.02.226
- Realistic Optimization of Parallelogram-Shaped Offshore Wind Farms Considering Continuously Distributed Wind Resources A. Gonzalez-Rodriguez et al. 10.3390/en14102895
- Objective and algorithm considerations when optimizing the number and placement of turbines in a wind power plant A. Stanley et al. 10.5194/wes-6-1143-2021
- Wind farm layout optimization using adaptive evolutionary algorithm with Monte Carlo Tree Search reinforcement learning F. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2021.115047
- Reliability‐based layout optimization in offshore wind energy systems C. Clark et al. 10.1002/we.2664
- The Coriolis force and the direction of rotation of the blades significantly affect the wake of wind turbines R. Nouri et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.115511
- An efficient method for modeling terrain and complex terrain boundaries in constrained wind farm layout optimization S. Reddy 10.1016/j.renene.2020.10.076
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022