28 Sep 2020
Research article | 28 Sep 2020
An alternative form of the super-Gaussian wind turbine wake model
Frédéric Blondel and Marie Cathelain
Total article views: 1,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,643 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 829 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 814 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An adaptation of the super-Gaussian wake model for yawed wind turbines F. Blondel et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062031
- Analytical solution for the cumulative wake of wind turbines in wind farms M. Bastankhah et al. 10.1017/jfm.2020.1037
- Theoretical modelling of the three-dimensional wake of vertical axis turbines P. Ouro & M. Lazennec 10.1017/flo.2021.4
- Pseudo-2D RANS: A LiDAR-driven mid-fidelity model for simulations of wind farm flows S. Letizia & G. Iungo 10.1063/5.0076739
- The area localized coupled model for analytical mean flow prediction in arbitrary wind farm geometries G. Starke et al. 10.1063/5.0042573
- The Effect of Using Different Wake Models on Wind Farm Layout Optimization: A Comparative Study P. Yang & H. Najafi 10.1115/1.4052775
- Comparison of modular analytical wake models to the Lillgrund wind plant N. Hamilton et al. 10.1063/5.0018695
- Time-Averaged Wind Turbine Wake Flow Field Prediction Using Autoencoder Convolutional Neural Networks Z. Zhang et al. 10.3390/en15010041
- A new wake‐merging method for wind‐farm power prediction in the presence of heterogeneous background velocity fields L. Lanzilao & J. Meyers 10.1002/we.2669
- LiDAR and SCADA data processing for interacting wind turbine wakes with comparison to analytical wake models A. Hegazy et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.09.019
- A vortex sheet based analytical model of the curled wake behind yawed wind turbines M. Bastankhah et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.1010
- Validation of Meso-Wake Models for Array Efficiency Prediction Using Operational Data from Five Offshore Wind Farms J. Rodrigo et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/6/062044
- Continued results from a field campaign of wake steering applied at a commercial wind farm – Part 2 P. Fleming et al. 10.5194/wes-5-945-2020
- Wake Statistics of Different-Scale Wind Turbines under Turbulent Boundary Layer Inflow X. Yang et al. 10.3390/en13113004
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022