10 Mar 2017
Research article | 10 Mar 2017
Optimization of wind plant layouts using an adjoint approach
Ryan N. King et al.
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,351 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,914 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 439 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 437 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dynamic Flow Modelling for Model-Predictive Wind Farm Control M. van den Broek & J. Wingerden 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022023
- Variable neighborhood search for large offshore wind farm layout optimization D. Cazzaro & D. Pisinger 10.1016/j.cor.2021.105588
- Modified Beetle Annealing Search (BAS) Optimization Strategy for Maxing Wind Farm Power through an Adaptive Wake Digraph Clustering Approach Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/en14217326
- Optimizing wind farms layouts for maximum energy production using probabilistic inference: Benchmarking reveals superior computational efficiency and scalability A. Dhoot et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.120035
- Continuous adjoint formulation for wind farm layout optimization: A 2D implementation E. Antonini et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.07.076
- Adjoint-based calibration of inlet boundary condition for atmospheric computational fluid dynamics solvers S. Akbarzadeh et al. 10.5194/wes-4-619-2019
- Wind farm layout optimization for wake effect uniformity K. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2019.07.019
- Combining shallow-water and analytical wake models for tidal-array micro-siting C. Jordan et al. 10.1007/s40722-022-00225-2
- Machine learning enables national assessment of wind plant controls with implications for land use D. Harrison‐Atlas et al. 10.1002/we.2689
- Optimal design of wind farms in complex terrains using computational fluid dynamics and adjoint methods E. Antonini et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.114426
- Adjoint-based model predictive control for optimal energy extraction in waked wind farms M. Vali et al. 10.1016/j.conengprac.2018.11.005
- Realistic Wind Farm Layout Optimization through Genetic Algorithms Using a Gaussian Wake Model N. Kirchner-Bossi & F. Porté-Agel 10.3390/en11123268
- Wind Farm Layout Optimization (WindFLO) : An advanced framework for fast wind farm analysis and optimization S. Reddy 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.115090
- An Unsteady Actuator Line Solver to Enable Adjoint Sensitivity Studies for Wake Steering E. Young et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/4/042038
- Multi-scale optimization of the design of offshore wind farms D. Cazzaro et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.118830
- Blade planform design optimization to enhance turbine wake control J. Allen et al. 10.1002/we.2699
- Pseudo-2D RANS: A LiDAR-driven mid-fidelity model for simulations of wind farm flows S. Letizia & G. Iungo 10.1063/5.0076739
- Mesh-adaptive simulations of horizontal-axis turbine arrays using the actuator line method G. Deskos & M. Piggott 10.1002/we.2253
- Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Wind Farm Layout Optimization: A Benchmark Study . Yang & . Cho 10.3390/en12234403
- Systems Engineering for Lidar-Assisted Control: A Sequential Approach D. Schlipf et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1102/1/012014
- Wind Farm Simulation and Layout Optimization in Complex Terrain J. Allen et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012066
- Review on optimisation methods of wind farm array under three classical wind condition problems F. Azlan et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2020.110047
- A comprehensive analysis of grid-based wind turbine layout using an efficient binary invasive weed optimization algorithm with levy flight I. Koc 10.1016/j.eswa.2022.116835
- Data-Driven Machine Learning for Wind Plant Flow Modeling R. King et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/7/072004
- Offshore wind farm wake modelling using deep feed forward neural networks for active yaw control and layout optimisation S. Anagnostopoulos & M. Piggott 10.1088/1742-6596/2151/1/012011
Latest update: 16 May 2022