21 Feb 2020
Research article | 21 Feb 2020
Periodic dynamic induction control of wind farms: proving the potential in simulations and wind tunnel experiments
Joeri Alexis Frederik et al.
Total article views: 2,947 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,042 with geography defined and 102 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,255 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 787 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Potential of Reduced Order Models for Wind Farm Control: A Koopman Dynamic Mode Decomposition Approach N. Cassamo & J. van Wingerden 10.3390/en13246513
- Set-point optimization in wind farms to mitigate effects of flow blockage induced by atmospheric gravity waves L. Lanzilao & J. Meyers 10.5194/wes-6-247-2021
- Load reduction for wind turbines: an output-constrained, subspace predictive repetitive control approach Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/wes-7-523-2022
- Optimal closed-loop wake steering – Part 1: Conventionally neutral atmospheric boundary layer conditions M. Howland et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1315-2020
- The helix approach: Using dynamic individual pitch control to enhance wake mixing in wind farms J. Frederik et al. 10.1002/we.2513
- Wind farm flow control oriented to electricity markets and grid integration: Initial perspective analysis I. Eguinoa et al. 10.1002/adc2.80
- Mechanisms of dynamic near-wake modulation of a utility-scale wind turbine A. Abraham et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.737
- Exploring the application of reinforcement learning to wind farm control H. Korb et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1934/1/012022
- Evaluation of the impact of active wake control techniques on ultimate loads for a 10 MW wind turbine A. Croce et al. 10.5194/wes-7-1-2022
- How realistic are the wakes of scaled wind turbine models? C. Wang et al. 10.5194/wes-6-961-2021
- Identification of airfoil polars from uncertain experimental measurements C. Wang et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1537-2020
- Review of wake management techniques for wind turbines D. Houck 10.1002/we.2668
- Sensitivity and Uncertainty of the FLORIS Model Applied on the Lillgrund Wind Farm M. van Beek et al. 10.3390/en14051293
- Wind turbine drivetrains: state-of-the-art technologies and future development trends A. Nejad et al. 10.5194/wes-7-387-2022
- On the scaling of wind turbine rotors H. Canet et al. 10.5194/wes-6-601-2021
- Wind tunnel testing of wake steering with dynamic wind direction changes F. Campagnolo et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1273-2020
- Surrogate Models for Wind Turbine Electrical Power and Fatigue Loads in Wind Farm G. Gasparis et al. 10.3390/en13236360
- Expert Elicitation on Wind Farm Control J. van Wingerden et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/2/022025
- Accelerated Wind-Turbine Wake Recovery Through Actuation of the Tip-Vortex Instability K. Brown et al. 10.2514/1.J060772
Latest update: 16 May 2022