Radar-derived precipitation climatology for wind turbine blade leading edge erosion
Total article views: 3,515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,749 with geography defined and 766 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,920 with geography defined and 437 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 829 with geography defined and 329 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rain Erosion Load and Its Effect on Leading-Edge Lifetime and Potential of Erosion-Safe Mode at Wind Turbines in the North Sea and Baltic Sea C. Hasager et al. 10.3390/en14071959
- From Hydrometeor Size Distribution Measurements to Projections of Wind Turbine Blade Leading-Edge Erosion F. Letson & S. Pryor 10.3390/en16093906
- Intense windstorms in the northeastern United States F. Letson et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2001-2021
- Sub-Regional Variability in Wind Turbine Blade Leading-Edge Erosion Potential F. Letson et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/3/032046
- Leading edge erosion of wind turbine blades: Understanding, prevention and protection L. Mishnaevsky et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.01.044
- Mapping of Meteorological Observations over the Island of Ireland to Enhance the Understanding and Prediction of Rain Erosion in Wind Turbine Blades J. Nash et al. 10.3390/en14154555
- Introducing a data-driven approach to predict site-specific leading-edge erosion from mesoscale weather simulations J. Visbech et al. 10.5194/wes-8-173-2023
- Rainfall Kinetic Energy in Denmark: Relationship with Drop Size, Wind Speed, and Rain Rate A. Tilg et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0251.1
- Climate change impacts on wind power generation S. Pryor et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0101-7
- Methodology for the energetic characterisation of rain erosion on wind turbine blades using meteorological data: A case study for The Netherlands L. Bartolomé & J. Teuwen 10.1002/we.2597
- The Springer Model for Lifetime Prediction of Wind Turbine Blade Leading Edge Protection Systems: A Review and Sensitivity Study N. Hoksbergen et al. 10.3390/ma15031170
- Scientific challenges to characterizing the wind resource in the marine atmospheric boundary layer W. Shaw et al. 10.5194/wes-7-2307-2022
- Atmospheric Drivers of Wind Turbine Blade Leading Edge Erosion: Review and Recommendations for Future Research S. Pryor et al. 10.3390/en15228553
- Lifetime prediction of turbine blades using global precipitation products from satellites M. Badger et al. 10.5194/wes-7-2497-2022
- WRF Modeling of Deep Convection and Hail for Wind Power Applications F. Letson et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-20-0033.1
- Automated Quantification of Wind Turbine Blade Leading Edge Erosion from Field Images J. Aird et al. 10.3390/en16062820
- Modelling Hail and Convective storms with WRF for Wind Energy Applications F. Letson et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1452/1/012051
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023